Wednesday, 26 November 2014

Hummingbirds And Flowers Pillow

Painterly Hummingbirds And Flower Pillow
Painterly Hummingbirds And Flower Pillow by JATPCREATIVEDESIGNS
See other Painterly hummingbirds and flower Pillows at zazzle
This time of year when its dark early, cold and often drizzley and cloudy I start to long for colour and flowers again!

 I came across this beautiful design for a cushion yesterday and I just kept looking at it and thought it was so beautiful and really uplifting.

 It did my heart good to see such lovely colours and flowers  and of course hummingbirds are so beautiful. 

So I wanted to share my find with you and hope that it brightens your day too.

I love the colours in this design and it reminds me of the summer garden with all its beauty. Our snapdragons are bravely hanging on in there with their yellow flowers but they too will soon be gone as we go into winter. 

The shortest day is only weeks away now and then we start to get a little bit more daylight each day after 21st December. 

However until then the days continue to draw in and hours of daylight diminish. So I start looking for flowers where I can find them! I think this is beautiful and it certainly helped to bring some light and colour into my day ! I hope you like it too.



If you like this post please share with your friends